Ryan Jolley - President/Owner
“At Purity Cleaning, our mission is to create beauty and well-being in the community we love through outstanding service and an uncompromising commitment to excellence. It truly is a privilege to own and operate this business, because it allows my personal life mission to align with my career. I really love serving the fine people of the Bitterroot Valley!”
- Native Montanan – 7th generation Bitterrooter.
- Grew up in the business, officially started full time in 2003.
- Assumed ownership of the company from his father in 2012.
- Married to his best friend Amanda since 2007.
- 5 children: Natalie, Carli Jo, Caleb, Emma & Abigail; 1 dog -a Springer Spaniel (Ruger)
- Enjoys time with his family, hiking, hunting (really, anything outdoors), playing guitar and reading.
- Favorite quote: “Life is one small pause between two great mysteries.” C.G. Jung
“Ryan, I appreciate your time and efforts. I plan to tell people about your business standards. Thanks also for hiring quality employees, people I don’t mind having in my home. ” ~Jane
David Larot - Senior Specialist
- Born in California, “thankfully” raised in the Bitterroot Valley.
- Joined the Purity team in 2013 after working in construction, framing, plumbing and for Les Schwab.
- IICRC Certifications: Carpet Cleaning Technician, Upholstery Cleaning Technician, Water Damage Restoration Specialist
- Father of 3: Malachi, Melaina & Mason
- Enjoys spending time with his kids, kayaking, camping and going on adventures.
- Favorite quote: “Treat others as you wish to be treated.”
“Thank you for trusting us in your home. I treat every home I work on like it is my own, with pride and professionalism.”
“David is very professional and thorough. He is an asset to the company!” ~Lillian
Chris Hale - Senior Specialist
“What I like most about doing what we do at Purity are the looks of appreciation and total satisfaction we receive from all our great customers each time we complete a job. It’s very fulfilling to know we are delighting people with our service. “
- Born in Seattle, has lived in the Bitterroot more than 20 years.
- Joined the Purity team in 2014.
- IICRC Certifications: Carpet Cleaning Technician, Water Damage Restoration Specialist, Tile & Grout Cleaning.
- Has an Associates Degree in Welding Technologies.
- Married to Dani since 2012; 2 girls: Joelle & Eliza; 1 dog.
- Enjoys welding metal stuff together, chasing his girls around and working on his home.
- Favorite quote: “He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.” ~Jim Elliot
“Your technician, Chris Hale, did an excellent job on our windows. He is a great worker!” ~Mona
Andrew Luibrand - Senior Specialist
- Native Montanan – lifelong Bitterrooter.
- Joined the Purity team in 2014 and previously worked in construction, painting and property care-taking.
- IICRC Certifications: Carpet Cleaning Technician, Water Damage Restoration Specialist, Tile & Grout, and Applied Microbial Remediation.
- Resident newlywed, married to Clara in August 2017.
- Enjoys spending time with family, being involved in church life at Stevensville Bible Chapel, hiking, backpacking, art and music.
- Favorite quote: “Labor hard, consume little, give much – and all to Christ.” ~A.N. Groves
“What I like about working at Purity is the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life. And I love the satisfaction of seeing the results of our work: sparkling windows, clean carpets and even a cobweb and mold-free crawlspace.”
“Andrew was very courteous and congenial. A job well done!” ~Beryl
Sheri Dostal - Office Manager
- Born in Virginia, raised in New England. Has lived in the Bitterroot since 2005.
- Joined Purity in 2018, previously in property management and sales management, with a 10 year break in between as a stay-at-home/home-school Mom.
- Married to Claude, with 2 boys (Matthew and Michael), 5 adult step-children and 5 step-grandkids.
- Enjoys traveling around the Northwest watching her boys play travel baseball. Loves spending time with family and is a die-hard Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots fan (please don’t hold it against her!)
- Favorite quote: “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.”
“It is an absolute honor to be a part of a company that takes such pride in not only their quality of work, but more importantly, serving its customers at the highest level possible.”
Keith Silvas - Assistant Technician
- Born and raised in California. Has lived in the Bitterroot for a year and a half.
- Keith joined the Purity Team in 2018 and previously worked in the food service and fitness industry
- Married to Madeline since 2013 and has 2 cats, Carlton and Watson
- He enjoys singing, art, writing, gaming, and working out
- He likes foreign movies, classic books, and anything by C.S. Lewis
- Favorite Quote “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me” – Revelations 3:20
- What I like most about my profession “I love helping people.”