Ryan Jolley - President/Owner
“My favorite thing about owning and running Purity is the opportunity to bring goodness, cleanliness, and value to the people in this amazing Valley. We as a business exist to serve our clients with excellence, because we quite simply believe you are worth serving excellently!”
- Native Montanan – 7th generation Bitterrooter.
- Grew up in the business, officially started full time in 2003.
- Assumed ownership of the company from his father in 2012.
- Married to his best friend Amanda since 2007.
- 5 children: Natalie, Carli Jo, Caleb, Emma & Abigail; 1 dog -a Springer Spaniel (Ruger)
- Enjoys time with his family, hiking, hunting (really, anything outdoors), playing guitar and reading.
- Favorite quote: “Life is one small pause between two great mysteries.” C.G. Jung
“Ryan, I appreciate your time and efforts. I plan to tell people about your business standards. Thanks also for hiring quality employees, people I don’t mind having in my home. ” ~Jane
David Larot - Senior Specialist
- Born in California, “thankfully” raised in the Bitterroot Valley.
- Joined the Purity team in 2013 after working in construction, framing, plumbing and for Les Schwab.
- IICRC Certifications: Carpet Cleaning Technician, Upholstery Cleaning Technician, Water Damage Restoration Specialist
- Father of 3: Malachi, Melaina & Mason
- Enjoys spending time with his kids, kayaking, camping and going on adventures.
- Favorite quote: “Treat others as you wish to be treated.”
“Thank you for trusting us in your home. I treat every home I work on like it is my own, with pride and professionalism.”
“David is very professional and thorough. He is an asset to the company!” ~Lillian
Chris Hale - Senior Specialist
“What I like most about doing what we do at Purity are the looks of appreciation and total satisfaction we receive from all our great customers each time we complete a job. It’s very fulfilling to know we are delighting people with our service. “
- Born in Seattle, has lived in the Bitterroot more than 20 years.
- Joined the Purity team in 2014.
- IICRC Certifications: Carpet Cleaning Technician, Water Damage Restoration Specialist, Tile & Grout Cleaning.
- Has an Associates Degree in Welding Technologies.
- Married to Dani since 2012; 2 girls: Joelle & Eliza; 1 dog.
- Enjoys welding metal stuff together, chasing his girls around and working on his home.
- Favorite quote: “He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.” ~Jim Elliot
“Your technician, Chris Hale, did an excellent job on our windows. He is a great worker!” ~Mona
Andrew Luibrand - Senior Specialist
- Native Montanan – lifelong Bitterrooter.
- Joined the Purity team in 2014 and previously worked in construction, painting and property care-taking.
- IICRC Certifications: Carpet Cleaning Technician, Water Damage Restoration Specialist, Tile & Grout, and Applied Microbial Remediation.
- Resident newlywed, married to Clara in August 2017.
- Enjoys spending time with family, being involved in church life at Stevensville Bible Chapel, hiking, backpacking, art and music.
- Favorite quote: “Labor hard, consume little, give much – and all to Christ.” ~A.N. Groves
“What I like about working at Purity is the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life. And I love the satisfaction of seeing the results of our work: sparkling windows, clean carpets and even a cobweb and mold-free crawlspace.”
“Andrew was very courteous and congenial. A job well done!” ~Beryl
Skyler Woods - Technician
“Thank you for your hospitality and inviting me into your home.”
- Born in Bremerton, WA but raised in the Bitterroot Valley.
- Joined the Purity team in 2017, previously worked at Les Schwab.
- Captain with the Covallis Volunteer Fire Department.
- Married to Kristen since 2011; 2 girls: Molly and Madison.
- Enjoys kayaking, boating, bowhunting, (anything outdoors), and spending time with his family.
- Favorite quote: “Live life on the edge.”
“I found Skyler to be exceptionally good at his job and at customer service. A+” ~ Steve
Noelle Smith - Administrative Assistant
- Born and raised in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex (you will be able to tell when you talk to her), moved to the Bitterroot Valley in 2013, never plans to leave.
- Joined the Purity team in 2017 after spending 20 years as a trainer and consultant for a software company.
- Married to David since 1987; 3 grown children & 4 grandchildren (in 3 different states); 1 dog.
- Enjoys photography, quilting, reading and writing.
- Favorite quote: “I said, ‘Somebody should do something about that.’ Then I realized, I am somebody.” ~Lily Tomlin
“I love being the first point of contact for our customers, I want to take care of you and by doing that, take care of these great gentlemen I have the privilege to work with. And yes, I was born on Christmas.”
“Noelle, you were my first contact and your pleasant demeanor and helpfulness was what I needed.” ~Barbara