Meet Our Team
“At Purity Cleaning, our mission is to create beauty and well-being in the community we love through outstanding service and an uncompromising commitment to excellence. It truly is a privilege to own and operate this business, because it allows my personal life mission to align with my career. I really love serving the fine people of the Bitterroot Valley!”
- Native Montanan – 7th generation Bitterrooter.
- Grew up in the business, officially started full time in 2003.
- Assumed ownership of the company in 2012.
- Married to his best friend Amanda since 2007.
- 5 children: Natalie, Carli Jo, Caleb, Emma & Abigail; 1 dog -a Springer Spaniel (Ruger)
- Enjoys time with his family, hiking, hunting (really, anything outdoors), playing guitar and reading.
- Favorite quote: “Life is one small pause between two great mysteries.” C.G. Jung
“Thank you for trusting us in your home. I treat every home I work on like it is my own, with pride and professionalism.”
- Born in Seattle, has lived in the Bitterroot more than 25 years.
- Joined the Purity team in 2014.
- IICRC Certifications: Carpet Cleaning Technician, Water Damage Restoration Specialist, Tile & Grout Cleaning.
- Has an Associates Degree in Welding Technologies.
- Married to Dani since 2012; 2 girls: Joelle & Eliza; 1 dog.
- Enjoys welding metal stuff together, chasing his girls around and working on his home.
- Favorite quote: “He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.” ~Jim Elliot
“What I like about working at Purity is the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life. And I love the satisfaction of seeing the results of our work: sparkling windows, clean carpets and even a cobweb and mold-free crawlspace”
- Native Montanan – lifelong “Bitterrooter”.
- Joined the Purity team in 2014 and previously worked in construction, painting and property care-taking.
- Married to Clara in August 2017 and has 1 son, Jason.
- Enjoys spending time with family, being involved in church life at Stevensville Bible Chapel, hiking, backpacking, art, and music.
- Favorite quote: “Labor hard, consume little, give much – and all to Christ.” ~A.N. Groves
Get in touch with Purity Cleaning & Restoration.
Call us at (406) 642-3545
Or fill out the form below.