Meet Our Team
Purity Cleaning’s team members have made us the customer-focused cleaning company that we are today.
Meet the team at Purity Cleaning, Inc. and learn a little more about us.
- Native Montanan – 7th generation Bitterrooter.
- Grew up in the business, officially started full time in 2003.
- Assumed ownership of the company in 2008.
- Married to his best friend Amanda since 2007.
- 5 children: Natalie, Carli Jo, Caleb, Emma & Abigail; 1 Springer Spaniel (Ruger), 2 cats, 2 Jersey milk cows and lots of chickens.
- Enjoys time with his family, working on his farm, hunting (really, anything outdoors), playing guitar and reading.
- Has a side hustle – Fine Art Oil Painting: https://www.jolleyfineart.com/
- Favorite quote: “Life is one small pause between two great mysteries.” C.G. Jung
- Born in Seattle, has lived in the Bitterroot more than 25 years.
- Joined the Purity team in 2014.
- Has an Associates Degree in Welding Technologies.
- Married to Dani since 2012; 2 girls: Joelle & Eliza; 1 dog.
- Enjoys welding metal stuff together, chasing his girls around and working on his home.
- Favorite quote: “He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.” ~Jim Elliot
“What I like about working at Purity is the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life. And I love the satisfaction of seeing the results of our work: sparkling windows, clean carpets, and happy clients”
- Native Montanan – lifelong “Bitterrooter”.
- Joined the Purity team in 2014 and previously worked in construction, painting and property care-taking.
- Married to Clara in August 2017 and has 1 son, Jason.
- Enjoys spending time with family, being involved in church life at Stevensville Bible Chapel, hiking, backpacking, art, and music.
- Favorite quote: “Labor hard, consume little, give much – and all to Christ.” ~A.N. Groves
Get in touch with Purity Cleaning, INC.
Call us at (406) 642-3545
Or fill out the form below.