Window cleaning is a chore that frequently gets overlooked or put off because of the magnitude of the job. It can be especially overwhelming if your home or business has multiple floors.
At Purity Cleaning & Restoration Services, we have an experienced team of technicians and the proper tools and cleaning products to get the job done efficiently both outside and inside your home. We’ll work with you to assure the safety and protection of your belongings and property.
Here we answer the most frequently asked questions by our customers regarding Purity’s window cleaning service:
How much does it cost to have my windows professionally cleaned?
- We are happy to provide a free pre-inspection and price quote. We do not price “by the window” as windows can be different sizes and have different circumstances that would affect price (such as distance from the ground, how the window raises or opens, etc.).
How often should I clean my windows?
- We recommend you clean your windows twice a year. If your windows become soiled easily or are subject to hard water staining, you may want to clean them quarterly. After all, you don’t want to miss those beautiful views!
Do you clean both the interior and the exterior glass?
- Yes, we can clean both the inside and outside of the glass unless you prefer to only do one side or only one side needs cleaning at the time. Many of our clients choose to have us set up a scheduled maintenance plan where we clean both inside and out in the spring and outside only in the fall.
- When cleaning the interior glass, our technicians take special care with your window coverings and furnishings near the windows. We recommend that you move any small items in or near the sill (plants, knick-knacks, small tables, etc.) and remove/move chimes or other window decorations before the work begins (our technicians can also help with this if needed).
How long will it take to clean my windows?
- Many factors are considered in the cleaning process. A timeline can best be determined when our technician visits your property to do a free pre-inspection.
Can you clean the screens as well? What about sills, trim, casings, etc.?
- Yes, we can provide cleaning for sills, casings, and screens at an additional cost. During our initial visit, please let us know what you would like cleaned and we will include the cost in your free pre-inspection.
Do I need to remove my screens or interior window coverings?
- You are welcome to remove the screens for us prior to our arrival, but we can remove and re-install your screens for you (if necessary) as part of our cleaning process. We can also work around your window coverings. Of course, if you have special concerns about anything, be sure to bring it to our attention during the pre-inspection.
My windows have stains from hard water on them. Can you remove them?
- During the pre-inspection, our technician will address any special cleaning issues you may have including hard water stains. If we can remove them, we will include the cost in your itemized price quote.
Are your cleaning products safe?
- We strive to use cleaning products that are safe for your family and pets, and the environment as well! If you have any questions or concerns about our products, we’ll be happy to answer them. Material Safety Data Sheets are also available upon request for any of the cleaning products we use.
Can you clean windows when it is cold, raining or otherwise less than ideal weather?
- We clean windows year-round. On days when there is any form of precipitation, as long as the windows we are cleaning aren’t directly getting wet, we can clean them. Of course, we ultimately leave it up to our clients as to whether they want to re-schedule or have us do the cleaning.